Nicole L. Cornell Sadowski, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Economics, University of Oklahoma (2005)
- M.B.A., Economics/Finance, University of Scranton (2001)
- B.S. Finance, University of Scranton (2000)
- Economics and Finance Majors Coordinator
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) - Eastern Council Secretary
- Economic Modeling & Analysis
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Economic Perspectives
- Managerial Finance
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Weather Economics
- Outcomes Assessment and Curriculum Development
- Public Policy
- Local Economic Development
- Liberty Fund Colloquium Invitee - "Leadership in Education for a Free Society" (August 2011)
- “Mitigation Motivated by Past Experience: Prior Hurricanes and Damages,” with Daniel Sutter, Ocean and Coastal Management, Volume 51: Issue 4 (2008).
- “Hurricane Fatalities and Hurricane Damages: Are Safer Hurricanes More Damaging?” with Daniel Sutter, Southern Economic Journal (October 2005).
- “Natural Hazards, Fatality Rates, and Societal Vulnerability,” with Daniel Sutter, Economics and Wind, B.T. Ewing and J.B. Kruse (eds.), Nova Science Publishing (2005).
- "Crowding Out in New Orleans: Relief- Related Wage Effects on Investment?" - Mercatus Center, George Mason University (2008)
- "What Drive Assessment Results? Improve Student Success." Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (June 2010)
- "Discount Retailers and Sales Tax Collections: Accounting for Competitive and Spatial Aspects." Southern Economics Association Meetings (November 2006), American Economic Association Meetings (January 2006)
- "Hurricane Fatalities and Damages: The Role of Demographics in Mitigation Efforts." Southern Economics Association Meetings (November 2006)
- ACBSP Co-Champion
- ACBSP Annual Edition - Reviewer