R. Eric Hostler, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, Baltimore County (2007)
- M.B.A., York College of Pennsylvania (1996)
- B.S., York College of Pennsylvania (1994)
- Comp TIA Network +
- Introduction to Database
- Introduction to Networks
- Network Service Design
- Management Information Systems
- Use of intelligent recommendation systems in E-commerce
- Design of information visualization tools for E-commerce
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society – University of Maryland Chapter 22
- Alpha Sigma Lambda National Honor Society
- Sigma Iota Epsilon National Management Fraternity – Epsilon Omega Chapter, York College
- Hostler, R.E.; Yoon, V.Y. and Guimaraes, T. 2005. Assessing the impact of internet agents on end users’ performance. Decision Support Systems, 41, 313-323.
- Hostler, R.E.; Yoon, V.Y. and Guimaraes, T., “An Internet Agents in e-Commerce: How do they Affect Online Shopping?”, Proceedings of The Second International Workshop on E-Business (WEB2003), Seattle, WA, Dec. 13-14, 2003.