- B.S., York College of Pennsylvania, 1980
- M.B.A.(concentration in Operations Management), University of Baltimore, 1983
- MS (Information Systems), University of Baltimore 1985
- D.P.A (ABD), The Pennsylvania State University
- Sam Walton Fellow
- York College SIFE
- Operations Management
- Principles of Management
- Executive Leadership (MBA)
- Business & Government (MBA)
- Influence of business lobbying on government action
- College – community relationships
- Improving student writing
- Executive Leadership
- Transitioning from curmudgeon to new blood: The battle to transform a business department in the new decade. Academy of Business Education Annual Conference 2008. Co-presented with Brian Davis (primary author) and Mary Meisenhelter.
- Partnerships in entrepreneurship: students and local residents get “AHEAD". Institute of Applied and Behavioral Management 2008. Co-presented with Brad Geiger, Brian Davis & Mary Meisenhelter.
- The Community Fellows Program: How a college and its community can turn “Brain Drain” into “Brain gain”. Academy of Business Education Annual Conference 2009.Co-presented with Mary Meisenhelter (primary author).
- Great Beginnings: Making the best of the first day of class. Academy of Business Education Annual Conference 2010. Co-presented with Mary Meisenhelter (primary author).