Janis Taylor, D.N.P., C.R.N.P., C.P.N.
- BS, York College of PA – Behavioral Science (1975) and Nursing (1990)
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner, Widener University (2000)
- DNP, Robert Morris University (2011)
- Registered Nurse
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Concepts in Professional Nursing for the Licensed Practical Nurse
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Women's Health
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Children with Acute Health Problems
- Nursing Practicum
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Camp nursing
- Seed Grant Nursing Research Award, 2011
- Ideas for using literature and film in classrooms across campus. Teach and Learn Faculty Development Workshop, York College of Pennsylvania, York, PA.