York College of Pennsylvania’s Nurse Educator program is a Master of Science program designed to prepare nurses to specialize in the use of evidence-based teaching strategies combined with advanced-level clinical care for adult patients.
The Nurse Educator track provides students with a solid theoretical foundation and advanced-level clinical experiences in a variety of health care settings. Our small class sizes and blended course delivery gives you the best of both worlds: some face to face classes with our experienced faculty and online classes that support your educational goals and work schedules. As you study to become a nurse educator you will learn how to use evidence-based teaching strategies combined with specialization in advanced-level clinical care for adult patients. Upon graduation, students are eligible to sit for the national certified nurse educator (CNE) exam.
Join us and become a leader in the field of nursing. Enter the Nurse Educator program at York College of Pennsylvania today and prepare for your future in which you positively influence nurse education and patient health outcomes.
- 39 credits
- 224 clinical hours with adult patients
- Three-year program of study
- Begin during any semester; progress at a pace that is comfortable for you
- Personal mentoring with highly qualified and skilled faculty
- Preparation to meet the requirements to sit for a national certification exam
- Accessibility to preceptors who will guide your clinical learning
- Rolling applications accepted.