Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Post Master's Certificate
For those who have already achieved a clinically-based Master’s in nursing, we offer a certificate program to prepare you to become an Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP).
The AGPCNP track provides students with a solid theoretical foundation and clinical experiences in a variety of patient care settings. Our small class sizes and blended course delivery gives you the best of both worlds: some face to face classes with our experienced faculty and on-line classes that support your educational goals and work schedules. As you study to become an Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner you will learn how to provide cutting edge, evidence-based practice in a role that is in high demand, giving you the skills to contribute to improving healthcare outcomes. Upon completion of the certificate program, students are eligible to sit for the national AGPCNP certification exam.
Join us and become a leader in the field of nursing. Enter the Post Master’s Certificate Program and take your Master’s in nursing to the next level. Become an Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner and prepare for your future and the health of your patients.
- Gap analysis performed to determine credits required
- Over 600 clinical hours with adult and geriatric patients
- 1 or 2 year program of study, part-time
- Fall semester start
- Personal mentoring with highly qualified and skilled faculty
- Preparation to meet the requirements to sit for a national certification exam
- Accessibility to preceptors who will guide your clinical learning
- Rolling applications accepted until June 1st, 2020