Joshua D. DeSantis, D.Ed.
- B.S., Ed., Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania (2003) - Secondary Education Social Studies
- M.A., Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania (2009) - Applied History
- D.Ed., Indiana University of Pennsylvania (2012) - Curriculum and Instruction
- Level Two Pennsylvania Social Studies-Grades 7-12
- Foundations of American Education
- Education Technology
- Curriculum Development
- Teaching of the Social Studies
- Technology in Education
- Social Studies Education
- Classroom Pedagogy
- Professional Partnership
- 1. Hesson, N. & DeSantis, J. (2019, April 23). Set the stage: Effectively planning and assessing a candidate’s teaching demonstration. Inside Higher Education. Retrieved from https://www.insidehighered.com/advice/2019/04/23/planning-and-assessing-job- candidates-teaching-demonstration-opinion.
- 2. Maitoza, R. & DeSantis, J. (2019, February 5). Empowering educators to better support students. York Daily Record. Retrieved from https://www.ydr.com/story/opinion/2019/02/04/ empowering-educators-better-support- students/2769090002/.
- 3. Hesson, N., DeSantis, J., Trimmer, L., O’Brien, M. (2018). Bifricated versus unified placements: Exploring the role of field experience in readying pre-service teachers. Mid- Atlantic Education Review, 7(1), 1-15.
- DeSantis, J. (2018, March). Experiential Learning at a Distance. Presented at the International e-Learning and Innovative Pedagogies Annual Conference: New York, NY.
- DeSantis, J. (2019, March). Back to the Future: Facilitating a Culture of Positive Change. Pennsylvania Computer Directors Annual Conference: York, PA.
- DeSantis, J. (2018, August). Thinking Machines and Education [Keynote Lecture]. Presented at the Red Lion Educational Technology Forum: Red Lion, PA.
- Horizons History Club Advisor
- Student Teaching Supervisor
- Keystone Examination Parent Feedback Form Review Committee
- Social Studies Keystone Tests Review Committee
- 2012 New England Education Research Organization Conference Proposal Reviewer