Mohammed Raja, PhD
- PhD, Clemson University
- MS, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- MBA, University of Mumbai (India)
- BE (Chemical), University of Poona (India)
- Studying work design practices based on lean principles
- Studying how different entities within the supply chain collaborate effectively to improve overall performance
- Studying the learning habits for millennials post Covid-19.
- Getting things done: Proactive influence tactics in Mexico and the United States, Global Journal of Management and Marketing, Volume 1, Issue 2, Pages 46 (2017). Lam, Marco; Raja, Mohammed; Finstad-Milion, Krista; Desilus, Bendreff.
- What management philosophy does it take to improve employee quality of work life & performance, Journal of Business & Economics, Volume 7, Issue 3, Pages 363 (2016), Raja, Mohammed; Fredendall, Lawrence
- The moderating effect of Machiavellianism on the psychological contract breach - Organizational identification/dis-identification relationships., Journal of Business Psychology (2013). Thomas, Zagenczyk; Cruz, Kevin; Woodard, Angela; Walker, Craig; Few, Timothy; Kiazad, Kohyar; Raja, Mohammed.
- Customizing Learning Environments for Students in Higher Education: Is it a bridge too far?, SE Informs Book of Proceedings, Pages 268 - 276. Raja, Mohammed; Narayanaswamy, Ravi (2021)