Kelli Masters, D.N.P., R.N., C.C.R.N.
- BS in Nursing, York College of Pennsylvania (1988)
- MSN with forensic specialty, Duquesne University (2008)
- DNP, York College of Pennsylvania (2014)
- Critical care registered nurse
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Adults with Chronic Health Problems
- Pharmacology for Nurses
- 2017 Collaborative Nursing Research Conference. EBP and Nursing Research: Infusing Innovation to Transform Practice. Integrating quality and safety education into clinical nursing education through a dedicated education unit. Outstanding Manuscript Award, 2017
- Kovacevic, E., & Masters, K. Integrating Quality and Safety Education through a Dedicated Education Unit: An Innovative Academic-Practice Partnership. Pennsylvania Organization of Nurse Leaders (PONL) Leadership Conference, Best Poster Award, 2015
- Deborah Lookingbill "Patient First" Award, Trauma Surgical Intensive Care Unit, York Hospital, 2010.
- Masters, K. (2016). Integrating quality and safety education into clinical nursing education through a dedicated education unit. Nurse Education in Practice. 17, 153-160. doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2015.12.002
- Willis, R., Krichten, A., Eldredge, K. (2013). Creating a patient and family advisory council at a Level I trauma center. Journal of Trauma Nursing, 20(1), 86-88. doi:10.1097/JTN.0b013e3182960078
- Eldredge, K., Huggins, E., & Pugh, L. (2012). Alternate light sources in sexual assault examinations: An evidence-based practice project. Journal of Forensic Nursing, 8(1), 39-44.
- Eldredge, K. (2008). Assessment of trauma nurse knowledge related to forensic practice. Journal of Forensic Nursing, 4, 157-165.
- Masters, K. & Lutter, S. Assessing Communication and Teamwork during Pre-Licensure Interprofessional Simulation. Oral presentation at International Conference on Communication in Health Care and Health Literacy Annual Conference, Baltimore, MD, 2018.
- Masters, K. & Lutter, S. Assessing Communication and Teamwork during Pre-Licensure Interprofessional Simulation. Poster presentation at “Going the Magnificent Mile with the QSEN Competencies.” Chicago, IL, 2017.
- Barton, D., Becker, D., Bohrn, M., Lutter, S., Grim, R., Masters, K., Newberry, R., Patterson, D., & Simmons, M. Assessing Communication and Teamwork during Pre-Licensure Interprofessional Simulation. Poster and oral presentation at “17th International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare,” Orlando, FL, 2017.
- Barton, D., Becker, D., Bohrn, M., Lutter, S., Grim, R., Masters, K., Newberry, R., Patterson, D., & Simmons, M. Interprofessional Education- Assessing Teamwork and Communication Skills during Simulation. Poster presentation at “Institute for Healthcare Improvement 28th Annual National Forum,” Orlando, FL, 2016.
- York College Community-Based Learning, Faculty Learning Community
- “Stop the Bleed” Community Educator
- Step Up” Bystander Intervention Facilitator
- Trauma-surgical intensive care unit-28 years
- Clinical educator, trauma-surgical intensive care unit-5 years
- Sexual assault nurse examiner-5 years