Klaudia Cwiekala-Lewis, Ph.D., R.N., A.P.H.N.-B.C.
- B.S.N., Cedar Crest College
- M.S.N., Drexel University
- Ph.D., University of Arizona
- Registered Nurse
- Advanced Public Health Nursing Board Certification (APHN-BC)
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Community Health Nursing
- Parkinson's Disease symptom management with complementary and alternative medicine
- Disaster preparedness for vulnerable populations
- Digital technologies to solve current healthcare challenges
- Animated case studies and gaming to improve nursing competency and patient care outcomes
- Use of social media for healthcare education
- Edmond J. Safra Visiting Nurse Scholar at the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, inducted 2015
- Descriptive Correlational Study to Examine Variables and Relationships Proposed in Conceptual Framework of Virtual Transitioning Program Developed for Foreign Educated Nurses (FEN). Dissertation, University of Arizona 2019.
- Clinimetric Evaluation of Functional Capacity and Quality of Life of Stroke Patients - Study Review. The Journal of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, 2019.
- Theoretical Concept of Impact of Tai Chi on Falls in Clients with Parkinson's Disease. The Journal of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, 2018.
- The Effects of Tai Chi on physical function and well being among persons with Parkinson’s disease: A systematic review. Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies, 2017.
- Analysis of University of California in San Francisco (UCSF) Symptom Management Theory and theory implication for persons with neurological disorders/diseases. The Journal of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, 2017.
- Theoretical Concept of Impact of Tai Chi on Falls in Clients with Parkinson's Disease, 5th World Parkinson Congress, Kyoto, Japan, 2019.
- Enhancing case studies by utilizing digital innovation of animation, Transforming Healthcare: A Pathway to Nursing Excellence at the International Nursing, Honolulu, HI, 2017.
- Role of the registered nurse during the disaster, Local Colleges in Central Pennsylvania, 2017.
- Silver Snowflake – Parkinson Fall Prevention Initiative-Overview, World Parkinson Congress, Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR, 2016.
- Global nursing professional migration: Addressing the issue of communication and transition through utilization of online education and virtual internships, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing 43rd Biennial Convention, Las Vegas, NV, 2015.
- Public health, nursing education and research, leadership and management, critical care, neuroscience.