Susan Bare, PH.D., M.S.N., C.N.M., R.N.
- B.S.N., University of Pittsburgh (1994)
- M.S.N., Case Western Reserve University (2000)
- Midwifery Certificate, Case Western Reserve University (2000)
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Health Assessment for Professional Nursing Practice
- Research and Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Women's Health
- Nursing Practicum
- Maternal-child healthcare
- Postpartum relapse to smoking
- Beryl B. Haughton Jackson Endowed Fund for Graduate Study in Women’s Health, School of Nursing, University of Pittsburgh, 2013
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Eta Eta Chapter Scholarship for Graduate Student Members, 2016
- Bare, S. E., De Vito Dabbs, A., & Sereika, S. M. (2017). Smoking after pregnancy: Factors associated with a relapse to smoking in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania Nurse, 72(2), 4-9.
- An exploration of the challenges associated with preventing relapse to smoking among women transitioning into motherhood, Eastern Nursing Research Society, Washington, DC, 2015.
- An exploration of peripartum smoking rates and postpartum relapse to smoking in Pennsylvania for 2011, Eastern Nursing Research Society, Washington, DC, 2015.
- Predictors of postpartum smoking relapse: A systematic review, Sigma Theta Tau, Eta Chapter, Pittsburgh, PA, 2014.
- Predictors of postpartum smoking relapse: A systematic review, Washington Regional Nursing Research Consortium, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, 2013.
- My career as a nurse-midwife, School of Nursing, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, 2013.
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses, Member
- American College of Nurse Midwives, Member
- Eastern Nursing Research Society, Member
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Member