John Weaver, D.P.A.
- B.A., Towson University (1990)
- M.S.A., Central Michigan University (1995)
- M.M.O.A.S., United States Air University (2004)
- D.P.A., University of Baltimore (2013)
- Introduction to Intelligence Analysis
- Intelligence Analysis and National Security
- Writing for Intelligence
- Intelligence Analysis Methods
- Senior Seminar
- Homeland security
- Emergency management
- National defense and security
- Fulbright Specialist Roster Candidate
- Weaver, John M. (2017) Cyber Threats to the National Security of the United States (a Qualitative Assessment)in Focus on Terrorism (Volume 15). Nova Science Publishers
- Weaver, John M. (2017). The Benefits of Military Experience in National Leadership. Public Administration Review 77 (3):326
- Weaver, John M (Editor) with Jennifer Pomeroy (Editor) (2016). Intelligence Analysis: Unclassified Area and Point Estimates (and Other Intelligence Related Topics. Nova Science Publishers.
- Weaver, John M.(2015) The Perils of a Piecemeal Approach to Fighting ISIS in Iraq. Public Administration Review. 75(2): 192-193
- Weaver, John M. (2015). The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend…Or Still My Enemy: The Challenge for Senior Civilian and Military Leaders. International Journal of Leadership in Public Service. 11(3 & 4)
- Weaver, John M. (2016). Cyber Threats and U.S. National Security: A Qualitative Assessment (A Need for Collaboration) at the Northeast Conference on Public Administration (11 NOV 16) in Harrisburg.
- Weaver, John M. with Lisa Weaver. (2016). Co-Teaching: Meeting the Needs of English Learners in Mainstream Classrooms at the WIDA National Convention in Philadelphia on 14 OCT 16.
- Weaver, John M. (2016). Friend or Foe (or Do We Really Know)? Intelligence Community Contemporary Challenges. Presented at the biannual “Five Eyes” conference at James Madison University.
- Weaver, John M. with Lisa Weaver. (2015). Leveled Literacy Intervention for Beginner ESOL students. Presented at the annual WIDA conference in Las Vegas.