Dennis Weiss, Ph.D.
- B.A., Emory University (1983)
- Ph.D., The University of Texas at Austin (1991)
- Introduction to Philosophy; Feminist Thought
- Philosophy and Human Nature
- Critical Thinking
- Epistemology and Metaphysics
- Technology, Film, and Philosophy
- Philosophy of Technology
- Philosophical Anthropology
- Human Enhancement Technologies
- Feminist Philosophy
- Philosophy and Film
- Weiss, Dennis. "Old, Bald, and Fat.” Written with Justin Nicholas. In Philip K. Dick and Philosophy, a volume in Open Court Publishing Co.'s Popular Culture and Philosophy Series. Edited by Dylan Wittkower.
- Weiss, Dennis. “Failures of Convergence.” In Form and Technology: Reading Ernst Cassirer from the Present. Eds. Aud Sissel Hoel and Ingvild Folkvord. Yale University Press, 2010.
- Weiss, Dennis. “The Natural Look: Extreme Makeovers and the Limits of Self-Fashioning.” Written with Rebecca Kukla. In Cosmetic Surgery: A Feminist Primer. Ed. by Cressida Heyes and Meredith Jones. Ashgate Publishing, 2009. 117–132.
- Weiss, Dennis. “Human-Technology-World.” Techne. Vol. 12, No. 2. Spring 2008.
- Weiss, Dennis. “Humanity at the Turning Point: Philosophical Anthropology and the Posthuman.” Expositions. Fall 2007.