Our engineering majors enjoy a close and active involvement with local industry. Since the inception of the engineering program starting with mechanical engineering in 1993, over 350 students have graduated with a degree in engineering. The Engineering Program at York College incorporates three semesters of co-op experience as part of an outstanding academic program providing students with real-life work experience and employers with talented job-ready graduates.
- Adhesives Research specializes in pressure-sensitive adhesive technology.
APEX Tool Group (formerly Cooper Industries) markets some of the leading brands in the tool industry worldwide.
BAE Systems – Ground Systems Div. is a leader in the design, development and production of combat vehicles, artillery, naval guns, missile launchers and precision munitions.
Black&Decker / DeWalt, DeWALT Power Tools line consists of over 200 electric power tools and over 800 accessories.
- Capway Systems, Inc., An international leader in the design, manufacture and installation of high speed automation systems for the food and beverage industry.
- Case New Holland, A world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment businesses.
Coupling Corporation of America, a leading and innovative manufacturer of shaft couplings, flexible shaft couplings and keyless hubs for large rotating machinery and other shaft coupling applications.
- Dataforma, is a cloud computing company providing web-based business management services to the roofing industry.
- Donsco, Inc. is a single source supplier of cast parts for industry and has been supplying cast iron parts for over 100 years. We believe in developing close relationships with our customers in order to best fulfill their casting requirements.
- ESAB Welding & Cutting Products, with operations in a large number of countries, ESAB is a world leader in production of welding consumables and equipment.
Flinchbaugh Engineering, specializes in precision manufacturing of CNC machined metal parts to keep your business running smoothly.
FCI Electronics, provides all markets with quality electronic optical and electrical connectors and interconnect systems.
- GENCO, is excellence in supply chain management built on well-earned trust, superior execution and the ability to deliver unbiased, non-asset-based solutions through a holistic Product Lifecycle Logistics® approach.
- Gannet Fleming Inc., An International Planning, Design, and Construction Management Firm.
Glatfelter A global supplier of specialty papers and engineered products, Glatfelter delivers more than quality paper products. Offering over a century of experience, technical expertise and world-class service, Glatfelter provides custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
Graham Packaging Company, Inc. A worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of custom blow-molded rigid plastic containers.
Harley-Davidson Inc., one of the world's strongest brands with a long history of building great motorcycles. A leader in innovation and precision manufacturing.
Johnson Controls is a supplier of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC&R) equipment.
Kinsley Construction Co. provides its clients with efficient, cost-effective and quality orientated construction services.
Komax Solar wants to do its part in helping to achieve a breakthrough for solar power. Reaching this goal will require continual improvements in the cost and efficiency of solar modules plus constant advances in production processes. By providing the sector’s leading technologies, we are helping the solar industry on its way to grid parity and beyond.
- Lockheed Martin, is a global security and aerospace company engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services.
- Lutron Electronics, the leader in the lighting control industry and offers a wide selection of energy saving dimmers and lighting control solutions.
- Magnesita (LWB) Refractories is one of the world’s leading suppliers of basic refractories for the steel and cement industries.
- Naval Sea Logistics Center, provides superior, cost effective, and innovative logistics, engineering, information technology, and quality assurance solutions that meet the life-cycle requirements of the current and future Navy.
- New Standard Corporation specializes in metal stamping, fabrication and value enhanced services.
- Pall, Inc. supplies filtration, separations, and purifications technologies that are essential to industry.
- Patton Electronics is a leader in the production of network access and connectivity products including, Voice over IP (VoIP), G.SHDSL ipDSLAMs, broadband transmission, dial-up (V.90) and dedicated (xDSL) access servers, network termination units (NTUs), base-band and short-range modems, fiber-optic modems, interface converters and surge protectors.
- Qualastat Electronics, Inc., is a veteran-owned, small business that has been assembling interconnection systems since 1986.
- Strouse is a "3M Preferred" premier Converter and Die-Cutter of adhesive products and materials with over 20 years of experience.
- Topflight Corp. is a pioneer of printing capabilities, die cutting innovations, and machine design in the label industry.
- TE Connectivity (Tyco Electronics) is the largest passive components supplier in the world.
- U.S. Army (Civilian Careers) Army Civilian Service provides mission-essential support to Soldiers by providing a workforce of talented, qualified people to fill critical non-combat positions.
Vectron International, is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of Frequency Control, Sensor, and Hybrid Product solutions using the very latest techniques in both bulk acoustic wave (BAW) and surface acoustic wave (SAW) based designs from DC to microwave frequencies.
Voith Hydro provides advanced technologies and integrated services.in the field of hydroelectric equipment.
Weir American Hydro specializes in hydroturbine technology.
Weldon Solutions, a leader in automating grinding processes.
The York Water Company, in business to impound, purify and distribute water to the municipalities within York County, Pennsylvania.