James Moscola, Ph.D.
- B.S., Physical Science, Muhlenberg College, 2000
- B.S., Computer Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, 2001
- M.S., Computer Science, Washington University in St. Louis, 2003
- Ph.D., Computer Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, 2008
- Data Structures
- Operating Systems
- Microprocessor Design
- Embedded Systems / Field-Programmable Devices
- Globally Asynchronous, Locally Synchronous SoCs
- High-Performance Computing
- Reconfigurable Architectures
- Hardware-Acceleration of Computationally Complex Algorithms
- String and Pattern Matching
- Moscola, Cytron, Cho, “Hardware-Accelerated RNA Secondary-Structure Alignment,” Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems, Vol. 3-3, September 2010, pp. 1- 44.
- Moscola, Cho, Lockwood, “Reconfigurable Content-based Router Using Hardware- Accelerated Language Parser,” Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems, Vol. 13-2, April 2008