Mark Simmons, M.S.Ed., R.R.T.-N.P.S., R.P.F.T.
- B.A. Biology, Messiah College (1975)
- Diploma Respiratory Care, Saint Joseph Hospital (1977)
- M.S.Ed, Temple University (1981)
- Basic Science for Respiratory Care, Oxygen Therapy
- Pediatric Respiratory Care, Pulmonary Function Testing
- Patient Evaluation, Pulmonary Physiology
- Cardiac Disease, Respiratory Care Seminar
- Respiratory Care Independent Study, Clinical Practice
- AARC Education Practitioner of the Year (1996)
- Outstanding Academic Advisor (York College) (2011)
- Simmons M, Zeiler V, Heindel J: Respiratory Wellness and Illness (256-273); Women’s Health: An Integrated Approach to Wellness and Illness. Prentice Hall. 2003.
- Simmons P, Simmons M: Informed Nursing Practice: The Administration of Oxygen to Patient’s with COPD. Medsurg Nursing 2004; 13:82-86.
- Simmons M, Simmons P: Postoperative Respiratory Care (856-867); Respiratory Care Principles and Practice. Jones and Bartlett Learning. 2011.