Amie R. Scheidegger, Ph.D.
- B.S., Illinois State University
- M.S., Ph.D., Florida State University
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Perception of Criminality
- Experiential Education in Criminal Justice
- Female Crime
- Bioenvironmental Criminology
- Appalachian College Association Learn Chicago Program Grant Recipient
- Brevard College Outstanding Social Science Professor Award
- The Florida State University School of Criminology and Criminal Justice Joseph Harris Memorial Scholarship for Teaching Excellence, recipient
- The Florida State University Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award
- Scheidegger, A. R. (2014). Corporal Punishment. In Jay S. Albanese (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Criminology and Criminal Justice. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley Blackwell.
- Scheidegger, A. R. (2014). Truth in Sentencing. In Jay S. Albanese (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Criminology and Criminal Justice. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley Blackwell.
- Scheidegger, A. R. (2009) Ethics and Criminal Justice: an introduction. Book review for the International Criminal Justice Review, 19, 483-484.
- Scheidegger, A. R. (2009). The Tuskegee Syphilis Study. In H Greene and S. Gabbidon (Eds.) The Encyclopedia of Race and Crime. Long Beach, CA: Sage Publications.
- Scheidegger, A. R. (2008). Female Sex Offenders: Does anyone really get hurt? In L. J. Moriarty (Ed.), Controversies in Victimology, 2nd Edition. Cincinnati, OH: Anderson Publication Company.