Perri B. Druen, Ph.D.
- B.A., University of Louisville (1988)
- M.A., University of Louisville (1991)
- Ph.D., University of Louisville (1995)
- Social Psychology
- Sustainability and Psychology
- Design and Analysis III
- Social dilemmas in environmental decision-making
- Attitude change related to poverty
- Couple estrangement
- American Psychological Association Dissertation Grant, 1993
- Ph.D. Qualifying Exams: Passed with Distinction, 1991
- Psi Chi Service Award, 1988
- Steck, L. W., Engler, J., Ligon, M., Druen, P., Cosgrove, E. (2011). Doing poverty: Learning outcomes among students participating in the community action poverty simulation program. Paper submitted to Teaching Sociology.