CIEE GLOBAL SCHOLARS FALL 2018 GRANT
As part of their Global Institutes program launching in 4 new locations, CIEE has generously offered a full scholarship (excluding airfare) to York College of Pennsylvania for one of our students to participate in their Global Institutes Program in the fall of 2018.
- Grant award is for 100% of CIEE program fee that includes tuition, housing, insurance, on-site orientation and on-going professional staff support, field trips, cultural activities, and overnight excursions. A value of up to $17, 850! Air travel to and between locations is not included.
- Valid only for Fall 2018 Open Campus Programs at CIEE Global Institutes (Program Dates: August 13 – December 15, 2018)
- Entrants must choose three locations, 6-weeks per location. (A total of three-blocks [1 block = 6-week session] for a total of 18-weeks)
- Entrants must choose at least one of the new locations (Buenos Aires; Rio de Janeiro; Santiago; Copenhagen) as part of their three total locations.
- Entrants must be YCP students
- Entrants must be in good academic and judicial standing
- Awardee must post one blog per week as a CIEE blogger while abroad
- CIEE will provide a tool so student can share images and videos
STEP 1: CHOOSE 3 LOCATIONS
- Berlin, Germany
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- London, England
- Madrid, Spain
- Paris, France
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Rome, Italy
- Santiago, Chile
STEP 2: SELECT AN ACADEMIC TRACK
- Communications, New Media, and Journalism
- Global and Community Health
- International Relations and Political Science
- Language, Literature, and Culture
- Sustainability and Environmental Sciences
- CIEE Global Institutes Application
- YCP Personal Statement
- Submit a one-page personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line - CIEE Global Scholars Grant Application
- Statement should include and address the following:
- Student ID#
- Why have you chosen these 3 Global Institute Locations?
- How will this experience help you achieve your personal and professional goals?
DEADLINE: Monday, March 26, 2018