Internship Application Process
Information for a Three-Credit Internship (New Electronic Internship Paperwork)
*Please remember until a final confirmation email to the YCP Email is received the internship has not been approved.
- After approval from the site regarding the Experiential Education Opportunity please schedule an appointment to meet with your Faculty Advisor.
- During the meeting prepare a document to be uploaded indicating your Learning Objectives and Learning Outcomes.
- Complete the electronic internship paperwork.
- Please email the site to verify that they received an email with your name and York College Internship Opportunity and ask them to please respond.
- Once the paperwork is received by the Associate Director of Career Development a final email will be sent to your YCP email address indicating that you have been approved for the internship.
*Please note this is the student’s responsibility to see the internship process through until you receive the confirmation email.
**The email address: email@example.com should be used for any correspondence regarding internships.
***Remember that the completed Internship Application, including the proposed Learning Agreement and the signed Affirmation Statement, must be received by Career Development on or before the last day to add a course for the semester (Drop/Add Deadline).