Whether you’re a new leader, an experienced leader, or not even sure if you’re a leader, this opportunity is designed with you in mind! ChangeCon is a regional collegiate leadership conference for all students to explore their personal leadership style and discover ways of making positive social change in their everyday lives.
The conference provides students an opportunity to engage with peers while enhancing their leadership skills as responsible citizens of our YCP, local, and global communities. Participants will have the opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills through presentations, workshops, discussion, and panels on topics related to inclusive leadership, social change, and collaboration.
The 2019 theme of Resilient Leadership will empower students to reflect on the challenges they face and equip them with tools for positive change. Our keynote speaker Alyea Pierce will change students to examine the topics of integrity, identity, and purpose!
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Check-In: 9:30 a.m.
Location: YCP Main Campus, free parking
Price: free for YCP students | $10 for guests
- Registration will open on December 3, 2018. Click on YCPTickets to secure your spot!
- Registration fees cover the cost of food, conference gear, and door prizes.
- Interested in group registration? Contact Whitney Hedge for info on how to register as a group.
- Space is limited to 100 students.
- Anyone interested in presenting, please contact Whitney Hedge at email@example.com.