The York College campus will remain closed to students, visitors and those employees who are not performing essential on-campus functions. All College-sponsored events (on and off campus) will be canceled or postponed until May 18, 2020. Staff and administrators are expected to work remotely during the closure and should contact their supervisors with questions or concerns.
Should I report to campus during the closure?
What if I suspect I am experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19?
If you are feeling unwell and believe it may be related to COVID-19, please consult the CDC’s website for a list of symptoms and contact your medical provider.
What should I do to keep myself healthy?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid sharing anything that has come in contact with saliva, whether in your living or social environments.
- Stay home when you are sick. (You must be 24 hours fever-free without medication to return to class or work.)
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.
- Additional information on staying healthy both physically and emotionally is available from the CDC.