Young Alumni Council
The Young Alumni Council is the advisory board for York College helping to shape and establish programming for recent graduates. The Council focuses on increasing the shared connection between young alumni and the College and advises the Alumni Relations Office on programming and services for young alumni and students.
The Young Alumni Council was founded in 2010 and consists of seven leadership positions and a maximum of 25 Council members overall.
The goals of YAC are to:
1. Achieve 100% donor participation across the Young Alumni Council membership
2. Advise York College offices and departments on the needs of young alumni
3. Implement young alumni-specific programming annually
4. Establish mentoring relationships between Young Alumni Council members and
each Student Alumni Ambassador
5. Assess the progress and performance of all Council goals and activities
Applications for the Young Alumni Council are now closed.
Applications will reopen in Spring 2020. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.