Travis Oot '14
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Trout, Ebersole & Groff, LLP
"One of my greatest qualities is my persistence to get something done. I don’t quit on myself and I don’t like to lose. Being a college athlete and, at times, a stubborn individual, I know what I want and I go after it with everything I have."
Current City: Lancaster, PA
YCP Degree: BS Accounting
- Specializes in tax planning and preparation, audit and attest services, business valuation and litigation support, nonprofit organizations, business consulting, and mergers and acquisitions
- An active member of the Lancaster Young Professionals and the Lancaster Chamber – Young Professionals Network
- Trained for, and completed, an Ironman Triathlon, which includes a 2.4-mile swim, 112-mile bike ride, and a 26.2-mile run
- Married to YCP alumna, Anna (Justice) Oot ‘13
- Stays involved with YCP by volunteering as a YCP Day of Giving Ambassador and a mentor in the Developing Leaders Program, participating in Accounting Night each year, and by attending annual events such as the Spartan Advance Golf Outing and the Spartan Advance Half Marathon
- YCP Student Involvement: Phi Sigma Phi, Men’s Golf, tutor in the Academic Support Center, and Ski & Outdoor Club
Connect with Travis:
View all of the Year of 50 Spartans award recipients.