Young Alumni Council
The Young Alumni Council is the advisory board for York College helping to shape and establish programming for recent graduates. The Council focuses on increasing the shared connection between young alumni and the College and advises the Alumni Relations Office on programming and services for young alumni and students.
The Young Alumni Council was founded in 2010 and consists of seven leadership positions and a maximum of 25 Council members overall. All members serve two-year terms for a maximum of three terms—or six years—overall.
The goals of YAC are to:
1. Achieve 100% donor participation across the Young Alumni Council membership
2. Advise York College offices and departments on the needs of young alumni
3. Implement young alumni-specific programming annually
4. Establish mentoring relationships between Young Alumni Council members and
each Student Alumni Ambassador
5. Assess the progress and performance of all Council goals and activities
Applications are now open at the link below. Deadline to apply is Friday, April 16.
Please email email@example.com or call 717.815.2051 with any questions.