Sean Kenny '02
Executive Director Farm & Natural Lands Trust of York County
“If it wasn’t for coming to York College, I likely would have never ended up in York, resulting in meeting my wife, Laura, eventually starting a family, working in land preservation, or living ‘out in the country'."
Current City: York, PA
YCP Degree: BA Public Relations
- Executive Director duties include community presentations, landowner meetings, fundraising, marketing, public relations, special event planning, implementation of strategic plans and land preservation agendas, and just about anything that comes up day-to-day
- Former Networking/Communications Coordinator at York County Chamber of Commerce
- Community-driven and some examples of professional activities include: York Young Professionals (past president and past board member), Founder of CapLive, and Saint Patrick’s Day Parade (past president and committee member), York County Planning Commission (secretary and member), Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center (past board member)
- Member of Rotary Club of York
- YCP Day of Giving Ambassador, Success After College volunteer, and serving as a panelist on campus
View all of the Year of 50 Spartans award recipients.