Norm Weinstock '58
Retired President & Chairman Zahn Dental Company
"[York College] helped me in deciding the career I pursued, in which I was very successful. I started my college career in engineering, and after studying such for a year, switched to Business Administration."
Current City: Weston, MA
YCP Degree: Associate of Science - York Junior College
- After earning his Associate degree from York Junior College, Norm went on to complete his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration at Penn State University
- Enjoyed lengthy, successful careers at both Dentsply International and Henry Schein (worldwide distributor of medical, dental, and veterinary supplies)
- Retired in 2017 after serving for 32 years as President and Chairman for Zahn Dental Company, and Vice President of Henry Schein
- Made a gift to name the Weinstock Lecture Hall in the Willman Business Center and another to create the Weinstock Student Venture Investment Fund at York College
- Served as the host of the Long Island #SpartaNation tour reception in 2015 and Dinner with Spartans in Boston in 2019
- Served on the Business Administration Campaign Steering Committee
- Recently celebrated his 55th wedding anniversary with wife, Sheila
View all of the Year of 50 Spartans award recipients.