Nicole Halsey '00
Director of Marketing & Communications RoundTable Strategic Solutions
“York College has shaped my life in so many ways – from knowledge and relationships to friendship and love. The courses in which I was enrolled, and the professors who shared their professional skills sets, enabled me to thoroughly learn about the industry of Public Relations... I was fully equipped with the knowledge to launch my professional career and quickly climbed the ladder as I executed tasks and responsibilities that were shared with me."
Current City: Baltimore, MD
YCP Degree: BA Public Relations
- Experienced marketing professional with a demonstrated history of working in the public relations and communications industry; strong talent skilled in corporate communications, media relations, strategic planning and implementing, and event management
- Favorite part of her career is planning and implementing campaigns that allow her to see a Return on Investment (ROI) for the business
- Develops multi-channel campaigns that include standard marketing tactics, social media, marketing automation, partnerships, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Enjoys working with and mentoring intern assistants
- Recipient of the New Professional of the Year Award
- Served as a panelist for the Success After College conference where she met her future husband, Shawn Halsey ’01, and they share a beautiful family with three amazing children
- YCP Student Leader Involvement: Member of Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), Student Newspaper, Resident Assistant, and Student Senate Member
- Serves as a host for Dinner with Spartans (Towson, Maryland) and a panelist on campus for Public Relations students
Connect with Nicole:
View all of the Year of 50 Spartans award recipients.