Matt Clark '11
Director, Group Tickets & Hospitality San Diego Padres
"York College College helped to get me where I am today through networking... networking... networking! I was a big fish in a small pond and it gave me access to what most would only dream of."
Current City: San Diego, CA
YCP Degree: BS Sport Management
- Experienced Ticket Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the sports industry
- Enjoys calling Petco Park his home and overseeing a team of 13
- Promoted three times in four years and has climbed to top management in professional baseball
- Held positions with the Cleveland Indians, Spurs Sports and Entertainment, the University of Texas at Austin, and Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees
- Stays engaged in the YCP Sport Management program by video conferencing with classes, participating in the Sport Management Day event, and mentoring students in a variety of ways since graduation
- YCP Student Leader Involvement: WVYC-FM, and Sport Management Club
Connect with Matt:
View all of the Year of 50 Spartans award recipients.