Kristie Galvani '01
Executive Vice President Rubenstein PR
"I'll never forget Professor Lowell Brigg's public relations courses. I loved getting real-life experience including working with a local nonprofit organization to build out a public relations campaign and getting a call in the middle of the night that set me into a 24-hour mock crisis scenario. That was one of the most intense and memorable moments of my time at York."
Current City: Seaford, NY
YCP Degree: BA Public Relations, Mass Communications
- Accomplished public relations professional with nearly 20 years of experience, which includes a unique combination of business management, client relations, project management, and strategic public planning and execution
- Position at Rubenstein PR includes overseeing the corporate communications group which focuses on business, technology, finance, professional services and advocacy, and working closely with the CEO on overall agency growth
- Current clients include Experian PLC, ABO Capital, Beatchain Ltd, and ProHealth Care
- Earned a reputation for being a leader in her industry
- Served as Vice President at HJMT Public Relations for 13 years and was responsible for several of the firm’s top clients and for the daily operations of the company and generated and implement client strategies, plans, and promotions
- 2009 YCP Distinguished Recent Graduate Award Winner and a 40 under 40 award recipient by the Long Island Business News
- Served as a panelist for students on campus, a site visit host during the 2017 #SpartaNation tour, and a YCP Day of Giving Social Media Ambassador
- YCP Student Leader Involvement: Phonathon Supervisor, Phi Sigma Pi, WVYC-FM radio station, Ski & Outdoor Club, and a recipient of the Who’s Who Award
- Worked at WVYC-FM radio station as the Underwriting Director and Traffic Director, and was also an on-air personality
Connect with Kristie:
View all of the Year of 50 Spartans award recipients.