Spartan Pen Pals
Each year, the York College Office of Alumni Relations connects alumni with incoming first-year students and graduating seniors through our Spartan Pen Pal program. This program connects our newest Spartans with alumni based on geographic location to officially welcome them into the Spartan family.
For graduating seniors, we connect them with alumni based on career interest and geographic location, so that our newest alumni can begin navigating the "real world" with advice on acclimating to a new occupation, improving networking skills, and inspiring continued involvement in the Alumni Association.
All supplies will be sent in a Pen Pal packet via mail, including postcards, stamps, envelopes, detailed instructions, and information about your Pen Pal. You can fill out our interest form at the link below.
Timeline for Graduating Seniors (Please register no later than May 2) -
- Receive your Pen Pal packet | First week of May
- Return your Pen Pal packet | First week of June
- Graduates receive their card | Third week of June
Timeline for First-year Students (Please register no later than May 27) -
- Receive your Pen Pal packet | First week of June
- Return your Pen Pal packet | First week of July
- Graduates receive their card | Third week of July