Transferring Dual Enrollment Credits to York College

(for students who are transferring in dual enrollment credit(s) from another accredited institution)

York College transfers in credit from all regionally accredited institutions.  If you completed a Dual Enrollment program through an accredited college while in high school, we will review this for transfer credit.  Please submit an official college transcript to the York College Admissions Office as part of your application process to have your credits reviewed.  Your official transcript can be mailed to:

York College Admissions

441 Country Club Road

York, PA 17403


If you have any questions about how your courses may transfer to York College, please visit our Transfer Equivalencies page.