Spanish: Conversation and Culture
This eight-week course has been developed to facilitate the fastest and most enjoyable way to learn Spanish and areas of the culture needed for communication.
Spanish Conversation & Culture (Level II)
March 6, 13, 20, 27;
April 3, 10, 17, 24
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
At the conclusion, participants will be:
- able to converse in Spanish
- able to read and understand simple Spanish
- able to ask directions
- familiar with basic vocabulary
- able to pronounce the alphabet in Spanish
- familiar with rules of grammar
- familiar with the past, present, and future tense of verbs
- Able to gather personal information
- Able to describe people and things
Print the Spanish Conversation & Culture brochure for additional details, including a registration form.