Digital cameras are becoming the vehicle of choice for capturing images. However, with digital cameras, capturing images is only the beginning of the activity. Do you want to simply reduce your images to your computer for storage, or do you want to do more with your images? Being creative with your images is what Levels II & III will cover. Learn what you can do with your images by attending all three, four-week sessions.
Level I: March 6, 13, 20, 27
Level II: April 3, 10, 13 (Sat.), 17, 24
Level III: May 1, 8, 15, 22
7 - 9 p.m.
Tuition: $90 per session or $250 for all three levels if paid prior to the first class
- Learning how to use your digital camera
- White balance, pixel, PPI and DPI - what they mean and how they impact on the quality your pictures
- PIctureELement = pixel
- JPEG, TIFF, Raw
- Communication: camera - computer
- Slide shows
- Capturing/creating good-quality pictures indoors
- Capturing/creating good-quality pictures outdoors
- Editing your photos on the computer/designing and publishing your own portfolio
- The fun part: using your digital camera to express creativity (great photos, transparencies, digital cake decorations, stickers, T-shirt iron-ons, slideshows, etc. – whatever our imaginations can come up with!!
- Studio at home
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Specific photography
- Video – more about this medium
- Learn how to use full flash
Print the Digital Photography brochure for additional details, including a registration form.