Visitors to the College must obtain a parking permit from the Campus Safety office or Campus Information Center to park on campus. Admissions visitors only will receive separate instructions before arriving to campus.
Upon registration for an Admissions Presentation and Campus Tour, the confirmation email will serve as your visitor parking pass. If for any reason you do not receive the confirmation email, you may get a parking pass at the Admissions Welcome Center (located in Iosue Student Union).
The Admissions visitor parking area is the first parking lot to the right (in front of Miller Administration Center) when you enter main campus off of Country Club Road.
Faculty, staff, and students (and their visitors) should refrain from parking in the Admissions parking lot and are subject to receiving a parking citation.
Visitor permits are available seven days a week in the Campus Information Center (located in Iosue Student Union) between 8 a.m. and midnight, and in the Campus Safety office (located in Manor Northeast) during business hours. Permits must be displayed on the rear view mirror with the permit information facing the windshield.
- You will need your driver's license and vehicle registration to obtain the visitor parking permit.
- Visitor permits should be returned to the issuing office no later than two days after they expire.
- Visitors parking vehicles on the Main Campus overnight must park in the commuter parkings bays adjacent to Penn and Beard Halls.
- Visitors parking vehicles on the West Campus overnight may park in any of the student parking lots on the West Campus.
- Visitors parking vehicles on the North Campus overnight may park in any of the student parking lots on the West Campus.
- Students may be held accountable for fines imposed upon their visitors for any parking offenses incurred. In the absence of student information, the registered owner of the vehicle may be held accountable for any parking offenses incurred.
- Students are not considered visitors at any time and are therefore not eligible to obtain a visitor permit; or to use visitor parking.
- Visitors are subject to the same traffic and parking policies as students. It is the responsibility of the student to inform his or her visitors of traffic and parking policies.
- Visitors are required to come to the Campus Safety office, in person, with driver's license and vehicle registration to discuss parking citations. Students cannot discuss parking citations on behalf of visitors.
Other visitors to campus may park at the various locations marked for visitors. After 5 p.m., visitors can also use the faculty/staff parking lots.