Campus Parking Permits
Summer parking permits will go on sale beginning on May 1, 2013 for $10.00. Students may register a second vehicle for an additional $5.00 fee.
Permits for the 2013/2014 Academic year will go on sale beginning August 1, 2013.
|Main Campus Resident
|West Campus Resident
|North Campus Resident
Obtaining a Parking Permit
Our new parking management system will allow our patrons to purchase a parking permit online using a major credit card or York College's flex card. The patron will then print out a receipt and a temporary parking permit. The patron will then report to the College and present the receipt and registration of vehicle registered to obtain the 2012-2013 parking permit.
MyParking is now available on the College portal. You can find myParking under Main Applications after logging on.
- Click on the blue P icon.
- Enter your username, password, and ID number to log into myParking.
- Click on Apply for Permit
- Select the appropriate parking permit application (bef careful that you select the correct permit).
- Read your contract agreement and then select I Agree and click on the Next button. If you select "I Do Not Agree", than you will not proceed any further.
- Enter your vehicle information and cell phone number into the appropriate fields and click on the Continue button.
- To continue, enter your credit card information.
- After a successful transaction, print your receipt and temporary parking permit using the printer icon on the webpage (do not use the web browser to print the receipt).
- Visit the Campus Safety office (located in Manor Northeast) to obtain your 2012-2013 parking permit.
- Please ensure that you bring with you, your receipt, your vehicle registration for the vehicle registered and your student ID card. We will not release permits without these three items.
Patrons who wish to purchase parking permits using cash or a check may still do so, but will need to report to the the Buisiness Office in the Miller Administration Building to make the transaction first.
All guests and visitors need to register their vehicles with the Department of Campus Safety and obtain/display a valid York College visitor permit on their vehicle while parking on campus.
Visitors should visit the Campus Information Center, located just inside the lobby of the Student Union, with their vehicle registration.