Campus Parking Permits
Permits for Fall 2015/Spring 2016 will go on sale August 3, 2015
Obtaining a Parking Permit
MyParking is available on the College portal. You can find myParking under Main Applications after logging on.
- Click on the blue P icon.
- Enter your username, password, and ID number to log into myParking.
- Click on Apply for Permit
- Select the appropriate parking permit application (be careful that you select the correct permit).
- Read your contract agreement and then select I Agree and click on the Next button. If you select "I Do Not Agree", than you will not proceed any further.
- Enter your vehicle information and cell phone number into the appropriate fields and click on the Continue button.
- Ensure that you enter your license plate number as it is printed on the vehicle registration.
- To continue, enter your credit card information.
- After a successful transaction, print your receipt and temporary parking permit using the printer icon on the webpage (do not use the web browser to print the receipt).
- Students may visit the Campus Safety office (located in Manor Northeast) to obtain the 2013-2014 parking permit. However, it is suggested that you call ahead (717.815.1403) to ensure that the office is open as we will be busy getting ready for the upcoming year.
- Please ensure that you bring with you, your receipt, your vehicle registration for the vehicle registered and your student ID card. We will not release permits without these three items.
Students who wish to purchase parking permits using cash or a check may still do so, but will need to report to the Business Office in the Miller Administration Building to make the transaction first. Please note that the Business office does not take credit card payments.
All guests and visitors need to register their vehicles with the Department of Campus Safety and obtain/display a valid York College visitor permit on their vehicle while parking on campus.
Visitors should visit the Campus Information Center, located just inside the lobby of the Student Union, with their vehicle registration.