Military Withdrawals

Students called to active duty during a semester should present a copy of their military orders to the Dean of Student Affairs. If timing does not permit a student to complete the required forms and present his/her military orders prior to leaving campus, the student may withdraw by sending a personally signed written request for a military withdrawal. A copy of his/her military orders must accompany the request.

Students granted a military withdrawal will receive a full refund of tuition and fees. Refunds of room and board charges will follow the room and board refund table.