The Center serves to link the region's entrepreneurial community with the knowledge and resources York College has to offer entrepreneurs through the start-up and early stages of developing a business.
The Center's goals are to:
- Assist entrepreneurs grow companies in high skill, high wage industries.
- Provide meaningful experiential learning experiences for our students to better prepare them for professional life.
The Center offers:
- Networks of scholars and practitioners who can help promote entrepreneurial success in today's global marketplace.
- Entrepreneurship education and resources for students, faculty, and business and community leaders to take advantage of.
- Collaborative work environment inside a state-of-the-art business incubator equipped with technology resources, shared conference rooms, training space and office equipment.