Transcripts and Scores
- Submit an official transcript of secondary school grades.
- Take the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) of the College Entrance Examination Board or the American College Testing Program (ACT) with writing section by January of the senior year. Information about the examination may be obtained from the high school guidance office.
- Applicants are invited to forward letters of recommendation to the Admissions Office as supporting documents.
- Applicants who have received college credits at another institution will need to submit an official transcript.
- Applicants whose native language is not English may be required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the SATII English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT).
All applicants are urged to visit the campus. Group presentations followed by the campus tour are offered daily. Register your visit online.
Address to Send Transcripts:
441 Country Club Road
York, PA 17403-3651