Readmitted Students

Any full-time student who misses a second consecutive semester will lose matriculation status and must submit a readmission application.  A student who has officially withdrawn through the Dean of Student Affairs Office must also submit a readmission application. 

The application will be reviewed by the Admissions Office in order to be formally readmitted into York College. If you attended another college(s) after leaving York College, you must submit Official Transcripts from the college in order for your application to be reviewed.

Send Official Transcripts to:

Admissions Office
441 Country Club Rd
York, PA 17403-3651

Please note, any student working towards completing his or her degree requirements, is permitted to miss one semester of attendance without losing matriculation status.

There is no fee for the Readmission Application.