Susan Bare, M.S.N., C.N.M., R.N.
- BSN, University of Pittsburgh, 1994
- MSN, Case Western Reserve University, 2000
- Midwifery Certificate, Case Western Reserve University, 2000
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing
- Research and Professional Nursing Practice
- Human Development and Health Care
- Maternal-child healthcare
- Postpartum relapse to smoking
- Beryl B. Haughton Jackson Endowed Fund for Graduate Study in Women’s Health, School of Nursing, University of Pittsburgh, 2013
- An exploration of the challenges associated with preventing relapse to smoking among women transitioning into motherhood, Eastern Nursing Research Society, Washington, DC, 2015.
- An exploration of peripartum smoking rates and postpartum relapse to smoking in Pennsylvania for 2011, Eastern Nursing Research Society, Washington, DC, 2015.
- Predictors of postpartum smoking relapse: A systematic review, Sigma Theta Tau, Eta Chapter, Pittsburgh, PA, 2014.
- Predictors of postpartum smoking relapse: A systematic review, Washington Regional Nursing Research Consortium, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, 2013.
- My career as a nurse-midwife, School of Nursing, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, 2013.
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses, Member
- American College of Nurse Midwives, Member
- Eastern Nursing Research Society, Member
- Society for Research in Nicotine and Tobacco, Member