Margaret Marino, PH.D., R.N., P.M.H.C.N.S.-B.C.
- B.S.N., D'Youville College
- M.S.N., State University of New York at Buffalo
- Ph.D., Widener University
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist in
Adult Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Research Concepts and Professional Practice
- Caring science
- Nurse-patient relationship
- Outstanding poster presentation, Graduate Student Research Symposium, Widener University, Chester, PA, 2015
- First place, Early PhD Poster Presentation, Eastern Nurses Research Society, Philadelphia, PA, 2014.
- Therapeutic reciprocity: A concept analysis. International Association for Human Caring, New Orleans, LA, 2015.
- Therapeutic reciprocity: A qualitative descriptive study of the nurse-patient relationship in the hospital setting, Pinnacle Health Nurses Research and Evidence-Based Practice Council, Harrisburg, PA, 2015.
- Therapeutic reciprocity: A concept analysis (poster). Widener University Graduate Research Symposium, Chester, PA, 2015.
- Therapeutic reciprocity: A concept analysis (poster). Eastern Nursing Research Society, Philadelphia, PA, 2014.
- Psychotherapy private practice for 20 years specializing in the treatment of anxiety, depression, and eating disorders