Doctor of Nursing Practice
Our practice doctorate at our nursing program in PA prepares nurse experts to be leaders in health care delivery.
- Credits: 37
- Program Length: Six consecutive semesters
- Clinical Hour Requirement: 336 hours
- Executive Format: Two courses per semester:
- One intensive week-long class and
- One weekday class, meeting five or six times per semester
2013-2014 Graduate Programs in Nursing Handbook
Doctor of Nursing Practice Program of Study
Why a DNP Degree?
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing explains the DNP role:
Meet the Program Director
Richard E. Haas, PhD, CRNA, PHRN
Director, Graduate Programs in Nursing
Director, Doctor of Nursing Practice Program