Charlotte Wool, Ph.D., R.N.
- BSN, Bloomsburg University (1987)
- MSN, University of Phoenix (2004)
- Ph.D., University of Texas at Tyler (2011)
- Registered nurse
- Licensed perinatal clinical nurse specialist
- Application of Nursing Research (MS in Nursing)
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Research and Professional Nursing Practice
- Leadership in Professional Nursing
- Human lactation
- Perinatal palliative care
- Best Manuscript Award, Sigma Theta Tau, Eta Eta Chapter, 2013
- National Perinatal Association Research Award, 2011
- Outstanding Chapter Leader, 2010 AWHONN
- Nurse Educator of the Year, 2005 Holy Spirit Health System
- Nightingale Awards of Pennsylvania, Nominee 2005
- Wool, C. (2015). Instrument development: Parental satisfaction and quality indicators of perinatal palliative care. The Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing.
- Wool, C. (2015). Instrument psychometrics: Parental satisfaction and quality indicators of perinatal palliative care. The Journal of Palliative Medicine.
- Wool, C., Côté-Arsenault, D., Black, B., Denney-Koelsch, E., Kim, S. & Kavanaugh, K. (2015). Provision of services in perinatal palliative care: A multicenter survey in the United States. Journal of Palliative Medicine.
- Chichester, M. & Wool, C. (2015). The meaning of food and multicultural implications of perinatal palliative care. Nursing for Women’s Health.
- Wool, C. (2015). Clinician perspectives of barriers in perinatal palliative care. MCN: The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing.
- Future Ethics in Care Conference. When hello means goodbye: An interactive case study on perinatal palliative care. University of Surrey, England, 2015.
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses 11th Annual Research Summit. Instrument development: Parental satisfaction and quality indicators of perinatal palliative care. Scottsdale, Arizona, 2015.
- International bereavement conference. State of the science in perinatal palliative care. San Antonio, Texas, 2014.
- Grand Rounds: Loving with Grace: Perinatal Palliative Care. York, Pennsylvania, 2014.
- Prague, Czech Republic: Sigma Theta Tau International, 24th International Nursing Research Congress: Symposium presentation. Antenatal, Neonatal, and Perinatal Palliative Care: State of the Science in Two Countries. (July 2013)
- Chair, Research Advisory Panel. The Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses
- President, Eta Eta Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Editorial Advisory Board: Healthy Mom and Baby Magazine
- Reviewer for Pediatrics, The official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses, Member
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses, Member
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Member