Gregory P. Foy, Ph.D.
Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry Program Coordinator
- Ph.D. Analytical Chemistry, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 1996
- M. S. Organic Synthesis, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 1993
- B. A. Chemistry, The College of Wooster, Wooster, Ohio 1984
- Chemistry Program Coordinator
- American Chemical Society Local Section Officer
- Instrumental Chemical Analysis
- Quantitative Chemical Analysis
- General Chemistry
- Seminar on Issues, Ethics, and Experimental Design
- Science and Religion
- Novel Extraction methods for drugs from solid samples.
- Enhancing the availability of cellulose for use in ethanol production using Supercritical Fluids and modifiers.
- Addition of functionalized thiols to gold nanoparticles.
- Characterization of metals in industrial and environmentally significant samples
- Academic Senate President 2007-2009
- Chair, Faculty Task Force on Middle States Review 2004-2006
- Councilor, Southeastern Pennsylvania Section of the American Chemical Society (SEPSACS) 2012
- Chair, Education Committee of SEPSACS 2000-present
- Press Representative to the UNFCCC's COP 16, 17, 18
- Foy, G. P., and Pacey, G. E. “Metal speciation using supercritical fluid extraction” Talanta, 2003, 61, 849.
- "Global Hot Topics", Environmental Blog, York Daily Record Online.
- Consulting with CIAC companies