How can participation in student and professional organizations benefit nursing students?
A few reasons to take advantage of nursing organizations:
- complement nursing studies
- investigate possible areas of specialty
- build networks
- enhance commitment to nursing profession
- develop leadership skills
- experience service in local community
- practice teamwork skills
York College Chapter of the International Honor Society of Nursing
- Eta Eta is our local chapter of the Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau International.
Eta Eta offers continuing education, mentoring, and networking with nurses committed to excellence!
- Students in the top 35% of their class are eligible for membership during their junior year.
- Members are inducted in a formal ceremony attended by friends and families.
- Members benefit from research and educational events, networking, and mentoring.
York College Chapter of Student Nurse Association of Pennsylvania
- SNAP is our local chapter of the state and national student nurse organizations.
- PA SNAP - State Student Nurses Association of Pennsylvania
- NSNA - National Student Nurses Association
Consider joining SNAP as a freshman - it's a great way to get to know fellow nursing students!