RN to BS in Nursing
- Affordable part-time or full-time program
- Classes held at York College, one of the top nursing schools in Pennsylvania
- Up to 51 credits granted for previous nursing knowledge
- No challenge exams required
- Up to 75 transfer credits accepted from AD programs or
- Unlimited credits accepted from baccalaureate programs
- Credits may be earned through CLEP examinations
- Academic advising available by email, telephone or in person
RN to BS Brochure
BS degree with major in nursing for those with RN license:
Total credits = 122
- 18 credits in Nursing
- 9 credits in support courses
- 44 credits in general studies
- 51 credits granted for previous knowledge
You can review the required coursework on the Academic Worksheet.
Frequently asked questions
Check the FAQs for information on program length, location of classes, registration and other topics.
Information on CLEP, registration, advising
CLEP Exam Information
Area Distribution Requirements
Request for Off-Campus Study Approval
How to Download Transcripts and CAPP Evaluations
Information on policies, progression, clinical requirements
2014-2015 Nursing Student Handbook
Information for graduating students
Group photo of graduating students is taken the third Monday of the semester.
Updates about group photo, convocation tickets, convocation rehearsal, regalia, and other information.