RN to BS in Nursing
- Affordable part-time or full-time program
- Classes held at York College
- Up to 51 credits granted for previous nursing knowledge
- No challenge exams required
- Up to 75 transfer credits accepted from AD programs or
- Unlimited credits accepted from baccalaureate programs
- Credits may be earned through CLEP examinations
- Academic advising available by email, telephone or in person
RN to BS Brochure
Interested? You can apply here where you can access our application and admissions information!
BS degree with major in nursing for those with RN license:
Total credits = 120
- Credits in nursing - 18
- Credits granted for RN licensure - 51
- Credits in general studies - 51 (varies depending on previous coursework)
You can review the required coursework on the Degree Planner.
Frequently asked questions
Check the FAQs for information on program length, location of classes, registration and other topics.
Information on CLEP, registration, advising
CLEP Exam Information
Request for Off-Campus Study Approval
CAPP Degree Evaluations
Information on policies, progression, clinical requirements
Baccalaureate Nursing Student Handbook 2014-2015
Information for graduating students
Watch your York College email for announcements about group photo, convocation tickets, convocation rehearsal, and regalia.