RN to BS in Nursing
- Affordable part-time or full-time program
- Classes held at York College, one of the top nursing schools in Pennsylvania
- Up to 35 credits granted for previous nursing knowledge
- No challenge exams required
- Up to 75 transfer credits accepted from AD programs or
- Unlimited credits accepted from baccalaureate programs
- Up to 60 credits may be earned through CLEP examinations
- Academic advising available by email, telephone or in person
- Accelerated RN to MS track available after completing a majority of BS coursework, applying and being accepted into the MS track
BS degree with major in nursing requires:
- 18 credits in Nursing
- 28 credits in support courses
- 44 credits in general studies
You can review the required coursework on the Academic Worksheet.
Frequently asked questions
Check the FAQs for information on program length, location of classes, registration and other topics.
Information on CLEP, registration, advising
CLEP Exam Information
Area Distribution Requirements
Request for Off-Campus Study Approval
How to Download Transcripts and CAPP Evaluations
Information on policies, progression, clinical requirements
Nursing Student Handbook 2013-2014
Information for graduating students
Group photo of graduating students is taken the third Monday of the semester.
Updates about group photo, convocation tickets, convocation rehearsal, regalia, and other information.