Nursing Thrives at York
What have York College nursing students been doing?
- Junior students advocate for breastfeeding.
- Rachel Bartock travels to the islands for spring break.
- Nurse practitioner students diagnose and treat actors.
- Students intern in nurse managed center.
- Theater and Nursing collaborate.
- Students scrub and circulate.
- Senior students create portfolios.
- Nursing students lead freshman orientation.
- Nurse practitioner graduates pass their certification exams.
- Summer camp teaches lesson in caring.