Deborah Barton, MS, RN
- BS, University of Maryland (1974)
- MS, University of Maryland (1977)
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Simulation in nursing education
- Educational technology
- Active teaching methods
- Quality and safety education in nursing, faculty development presentation, York College of Pennsylvania, 2011.
- Effective posters on evidence based practice projects, Hanover Hospital, Hanover, PA. 2010.
- Learning resource center support of undergraduate teaching activities in nursing. Poster presented at 37th Annual Conference on Professional Nursing Education, Baltimore, MD. 2010.
- Design on a dime: From abstract to poster presentation, Seventeenth Annual Neuroscience Conference, Hershey, PA. 2010.
- Clickers: Use of audience response system in the classroom, faculty development presentation, York College of Pennsylvania, York PA. 2009.
- Webmaster, Eta Eta Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.