Deborah Barton, MS, RN
- BS, University of Maryland (1974)
- MS, University of Maryland (1978)
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Simulation in nursing education
- Educational technology
- Active teaching methods
- Simulation for use in training and development, session for York College of Pennsylvania business majors, 2015.
- Simulation in nursing curriculum design, workshop for Millersville University graduate students, York College of Pennsylvania, 2015.
- Quality and safety education in nursing, faculty development presentation, York College of Pennsylvania, 2011.
- Effective posters on evidence based practice projects, Hanover Hospital, Hanover, PA. 2010.
- Design on a dime: From abstract to poster presentation, Seventeenth Annual Neuroscience Conference, Hershey, PA. 2010.
- Webmaster, Eta Eta Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.